Monday, July 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Yes I am one of the worst "bloggers" ever. I know this, and quite honestly, I don't really care! Part of the problem is, I don't ever know what to say. With the amazing talent for writing that seems to flood my family...You'd think that I'd get some of it, but it's alright I'll use a different talent! So anyway, these are a few things that are on my list for upcoming, and past events....



Yes, that's right folks, I'm going through the Temple! Saturday July 11th, 2009, I will receive my endowments. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Why am I going through now you ask? Well for no other reason than ME! It is time, I've wanted to go for a very long time, and the only thing that has ever stopped me before, was me. So now, I'm not stopping myself anymore. YAY!!!! Let's hear it for millions more temple sessions to follow!!!!!





July 9-11th, it is Youth Conference at USU. I get to drive some of the Young Women up there Thursday, and Hang out with them until Friday afternoon. Our stake dedicated Yesterday's fast to the youth having a fantastic spiritual experience up there. With all the hard work and effort put into this, it should be FANTASTIC!



That's Right, I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance! Now, I know that I can't dance, but I do know awesome talent when I see it, and these ladies and gentlemen are AWESOME! Some days I wish Young Women weren't on Wednesdays....Thank Heaven's for friends with Tivo :)



There are so many other things to blog about...but they will have to come later...One of these days I'll be done with the Catch Up game, and hopefully will be able to stay ahead!

















1 comment:

Jen said...

So excited for you to go through the temple! I know you will love it! Thanks for the link! :)