Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bittersweet...again

Today was my last day in my most favorite calling ever! I've cried for the past several days, knowing that I was about to leave the Young Women...wishing that I could stay and just add another calling to the mix- I LOVE the girls. All of them are so wonderful...and I have truly been blessed to be with them! So yes, when they released me today there were more than a few tears shed. On the same note, I am extremely excited to have the calling of "Ward Missionary". I have been going on exchanges with the sister missionaries for the past few weeks, and truly love them, and love the message of our Savior's Love for all of us that they bring. The transformation that takes place in people's lives...it is so amazing! My testimony has grown so much since Sister Wang and Sister Kololo were brought in to my life! They are such wonderful sister missionaries, and I will be sad when their journey moves them on to a different area, and even more sad when they return home to China and Samoa.

So today has been a bittersweet kind of day. I don't know what is going to happen next, but what I do know is that as long as I am doing what the Lord wants and needs me to do, I can handle it!

No comments: