Monday, December 28, 2009

Because he is hurting...I am hurting.

Today, we both need this. It is a beautiful reminder that we are not alone, no one is alone. Our best friend and Savior is with us always. Loves us and cares for us, we just need to open our hearts and let him in.




Be still my soul, The Lord is on thy side
With patience bear thy cross of grief or pain
Leave to thy God to order and provide
In every change he faithful will remain
Be still my soul, thy best, thy heavenly friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end

Be still my soul, thy God doth undertake.
To guide the future as he has the past.
Thy hope thy confidence let nothing shake
All now mysterious shall be bright at last
Be still my soul, The waves and winds still know
His voice who rulded them while he dwelt below.

Be still my soul, The hour is hastening on
When we shall be forever with the Lord
When disappointment, grief and fear are gone
Sorrows forgot loves purest joys restored
Be still my soul, When change and tears are past
All safe and blessed we shall meet at last.

No comments: